Credential Services Office
Teaching Credential Programs
Fall 2013 Application Deadline: April 11, 2013
CI teaching credential programs prepare public school educators for teaching in grades P-12. All prospective teachers in CI credential programs will develop the necessary skills to meet the needs of the diverse student population found in California public schools, including students with special needs and English-language learners. All programs offer a unique blend of theory and classroom practice, offering up-to-date, standards-based instruction.
- Multiple Subject Credential
- Single Subject Credential: Mathematics; Science; English and Social Science
- Preliminary Education Specialist : Mild to Moderate Disabilities
Masters in Education
Fall 2013 Application Deadline: July 1, 2013
- Educational Leadership Specialization
- Special Education Specialization
- Curriculum and Instruction Specialization
Important Deadline Information
All Credential and Masters of Arts Programs require a dual application. A University and Program application must be submitted by the applicable deadline. If you need to schedule an appointment with an Analyst to go over all necessary items required for your application for Fall 2013, please call (805) 437-8953 .
University Post-Baccalaureate online application is available at www.csumentor.edu.
School of Education Program applications are available online. Click here to apply